In case you missed Liz Mayer’s inspiring presentation on How to Build a Career that Serves Your Whole-Self, here are a few key takeaways to think about:
- We need unconditional confidence and trust in ourselves. Truly love yourself.
- Your thoughts about yourself are your real business.
- What do you want on your tombstone? Think about your legacy and who you want to impact.
- What are the tangibles that must be present for you to be happy?
- Being comfy is false security. You have to be scared to get stronger.
- With whom do you want to work?
- Work is an opportunity to connect.
- Each month, meet with someone new and help each other.
- Every talent needs an entourage who challenges and supports you.
- A whole-ass career starts and ends with you!
Her ebook, That Bitch Could Be You and Other Essays to Keep You Living a Whole-Ass Life Without Questioning Your Greatness, drops soon!